RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are a customer based in the EU, you have the right to cancel your order with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).
Our Returns Policy forms part of, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions of Sale. We reserve the right to change this Returns Policy at any time.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
HOW TO ARRANGE RETURN OR EXCHANGE
You have the right to return or exchange your item with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
1. You must notify us in writing of your wish to return or exchange your order under the DSRs any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
You can email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can write to us at:
2. On receipt of your notice of order cancellation or exchange, we will get in contact to confirm the return and refund amount/item exchange.
3. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them. We also recommend that you use a secure trackable shipper and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
4. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, unless the item is incorrect or faulty.
5. All items must be returned in their original condition.
6. We will refund the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation.
All exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping will be charged again for items that were not faulty or wrongly delivered.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card account and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items that are not faulty or wrongly delivered.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Paypal refunds can take up to 30 days for refunds to clear.
Sale items or products purchased online under ‘Special Promotions’ that involve a reduction in price from the normal retail price are non-returnable.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 28 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of House of Hackney and may only be refunded as a store credit.
PERSONALISED & BESPOKE ITEMS
If you place an order for an item that is to be personalised by Black Parrots Studio on your behalf, we regret that you will be unable to cancel the order. We are also unable to accept returns of personalised or bespoke items.
If you personalise an item after purchase from House of Hackney, we will be unable to offer a refund.